Windows 8/8.1 operating system introduced by Microsoft, it was designed with a lot of new changes. Windows 8.1 is similar to Windows 8, but many people facing issues and trouble to use this Windows 8.1 IOS, Probably everyone who is using an Operating System knows the Windows 8/8.1 OS (Operating system), which was introduced by Microsoft. All we have to know is a bit of information about the origin of the Windows.
Microsoft introduced the Windows for the user-friendly operating system. We probably use mostly windows on our PC besides with various versions. Slowly the windows OS started to develop, and it has multiple versions like Windows XP, Windows 8/ 8.1 windows 10…etc. Each version solved the earlier issues and added its new features and functions and extra stuff, and each one had its specific features.
Windows 8/8.1 ISO Download For 32 & 64 Bit Architecture
One needs to set up the operating system for his/her machine. Windows OS setup has specific procedures. If the device not installed with the drivers and the Windows OS, they need to set them up in a correct path. Here, we gave you a set of guidelines provided below for the windows 8 ISO setup.
Requirements To Download Windows 8/8.1 Operating system
Before upgrading to Windows 8 ISO, you need to have these requirements on your computer or device. So, whoever you are downloading Windows 8/8.1 ISO check it. If not, you will not be able to download this version.
- Sufficient space should be available in the system and a drive for the download purpose.
- Stable internet connections as you need to download the file from the official website.
- Keep an empty USB as you need to download the files into it. (It is required to be empty as the user may lose information if he has any in the USB )
- You need to have the Activation key if you are new to windows.
- For the product key, you need to check on the website for more details as the activation key is essential for further proceedings.
- You can use a 32 bit or 64-bit computer for installation.
- It needs to have a processor of 1GHz or faster, which supports.
- Space of 16 GB required for 32 bit and 64GB for a 64-bit machine.
Windows 8/8.1 ISO 32 & 64 Bit Installation Procedure
We will provide the procedure to install Windows 8/8.1 ISO, by following these below steps, users can install windows easily on their desktop or computer. If you do not have an official link to download Windows 8/8.1 ISO 32 & 64 Bit, we will provide here.
- Visit the official website of the windows if you are already using any type of windows.
- Browse for the Windows 8/8.1 iOS and check whether your system has the above specifications.
- Click on the icon to download. then the user will get a setup process that runs and asks some permission where you need to allow the
- . Then you need to enter the windows key (to be introduced earlier in some situations).
- After you have entered the key, it begins to download, now close the setup and click on the upgrade windows icon so that ISO will be downloaded automatically.
- Now click on the Install by creating media icon, which is shown on the setup wizard. Then you need to choose between an ISO file and USB to save.
- If you want to use it is better to choose ISO where you need to provide a location to store it. Then open it so that you need to enter the key, and the activation process begins. One needs to hold the Windows 8/8.1 ISO key to use the full features of windows8/8.1.
Previous versions used to run on the desktops, but this version of the windows also runs on tablet mode, which works with various types of gestures. Now the main screen has the feature called tiles where displays all the apps as tiles.
If the machine is connected to the web, it has the live tiles option as well, such as updates like news temperature and others. One can access the files from his account of Microsoft if there is an online connection. One can sign in with their Microsoft account and access all the various files on the other machine.
Download And Install Windows 8/8.1 From The USB Device
user can download Windows 8/8.1 ISO from the USB, for that user needs to have an empty USB Device. here, we will tell you the procedure to download and install Windows 8/8.1 ISO from the USB
- After the setup of Windows 8/8.1 wizard, you need to create an ISO file and need to save it at a particular location.
- Download the Windows USB tool App that copies the files to the USB drive.
- Now open the USB tool APP and browse the icon of ISO or choose the path.
- Then open the ISO and then click the next option.
- Now choose the media type; it is better not to select the DVD type media as it doesn’t help us much.
- Now, after you insert the drive, select the name of the device from the drop-down.
- Wait until the USB Tool app to copy and paste the files in the USB.
Windows 8/8.1 Features
Windows 8/8.1 was the most user-friendly setup, and the interface is developed efficiently. Some features related to online services are added, making the users access his files from other machines using the Microsoft account. Windows 8 is now compatible with various hard wares. Even the security of the system is well built.
How Is Windows 8/8.1 ISO Changed From Earlier Versions?
We found many features and a lot of new changes in the Windows 8 And Windows 8.1 ISO, in these versions we notice some changes in security, online features and many.
Home screen: this is the first one we can see whenever we switched on our desktops, here all the apps displayed on the screen as tiles. And users can personalize their screen by changing the colors, and you can rearrange your tiles’ position.
Security: Windows 8/8.1 iso has its own antivirus program called “Windows Defender.” It protects your device from the cyber and malware attacks.
If you already have Windows 8 ISO on your desktop or PC, you can easily upgrade it to Windows 8.1. your system automatically updates to windows 8.1, but the user needs to update it manually by opening the “Windows Store app,” then the user needs to click on “Update Windows.”
For further updates and quires, one can visit the official account of Microsoft Windows for various upgrades and downloads. We given all the information and features of the Windows 8/ 8.1 ISO Download For 32/64-Bit. You have any issues while installing the Windows 8/8.1 ISO contact with the official Microsoft team.