FlipaClip is wide famously known for animation tools. This application provides the user to make animations with various tools. FlipaClip app is released on Android devices earlier. Many of the animators choose this application as a first step towards the animation. And animators and amateurs will choose this application for the animation. The Visual Blasters Corporation officially develops FlipaClip.
Download And Install FlipaClip By Using Android Emulator
This application is later made available on both android and iOS devices. FlipaClip also allows the users to draw with various tools, and it allows the user to create multiple digital creations. This application is developed mainly for android users and aimed primarily aimed at mobile platforms. Later many of the users wanted it on the PC too.
Most of the android platform users are using this application, and many people are interested in getting it in their desktops, but there is no official version to download FlipaClip on your PC. But people can download it by using the android emulators.
Everything the user imagines on his mind can put it on the application. Users can utilize various tools on the app to bring out the best output. And it makes the users remember the old school animation books with advanced tools.
And people can animate different drawings and clips on their fingertips with this application. FlipaClip makes the drawings and animations very easy with its user-friendly interface.
Features Of FlipaClip Application For PC
- Frames: FlipaClip allows the user to animate in various numbers of frames, and these frames make the animation look like a pattern.
- Onion layers are available on FlipaClip: One of the wonderful features of this application is onion layers. An onion layer allows the user to view various frames at a time. The onion layer also allows the user to edit the animations without disturbing other frames while making the changes in a specified manner.
- Color mixtures and editing tools: FlipaClip has various color mixtures that can be performed by the user. Users can draw with multiple tools and a lot of editing tools.
- Make animated videos: The user can make animations by importing files from the device. Images and drawings made by the user can be used for making the animations. Animated videos can be made within the application without glitches in the video.
- Add Audio flies and recordings: Various audio files can be added to the animations, and even audio recordings can be made in the FlipaClip application itself.
- Manage Frames: Each frame can be managed by the user using the frame manager option. The frame manager allows the user to make various changes for the frame.
- Share Videos On Social Media Platforms: Animations can also be added to the timeline. FlipaClip also enables users to share animated videos on many social networking platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Steps To Download FlipaClip On Your PC:
Downloading the FlipaClip application on your PC is quite an easy and simple one. BlueStacks android emulator allows the windows to run all the android applications on PC. BlueStacks allows your PC to run FlipaClip on your PC.
If you have BlueStacks on your PC, then search for the FlipaClip on the play store. Install and run the FlipaClip application to use it. If you do not have the BlueStacks application, then you need to download it.
- Visit any of the browsers and install the Blue Stacks emulator on your PC.
- You need to set up the blue stacks application on your PC to run it.
- If you get any errors, then follow the instructions regarding the Blue Stacks set up procedure.
- After you install the Blue Stacks application, you need to sign in through your Google account to proceed further.
- Now search for the FlipaClip app in the search bar.
- Now you can download and install the FlipaClip application on your PC.
- Users need to observe that the application is installed within the Blue Stacks.
- Users need to open the Blue Stacks each time to open the FlipaClip.
If you are not comfortable with the Blue Stacks application, then go for other android emulators like Andy emulator. MEmu Android emulator also provides FlipaClip on PC.
FlipaClip is one of the best digital animation and self-drawing application, and People can make short films and animation videos in this application. And it allows the user to create various short animations and Gifs as well. Almost all of the tools in the app are free of cost. FlipaClip has many positive reviews from its users and also app updates frequently by adding various new features and solving the issues.
All the drawing tools and the animation tools are available at free of cost. Various app reviews suggest that this application can be used professionally for animation videos.
FlipaClip allows you to make various animation video tutorials and help you to share it on multiple platforms like YouTube. This application is officially available on the play store for android users and iOS users. Windows users need to use an emulator to get this application.